Experience an untapped source of lead generation
FREE TRIAL: Get 100 qualified leads & see for yourself.
What Is Vital Edge?
Data solutions to assemble, augment, audit, and automate your marketing from lead capture through sale.
Make smarter decisions without the heavy lifting.
How It Works
1. Assemble a Robust Contact List
- Connect to your CRM or E-Z upload any list, or pixel scrape website visitors.
- Gather data solutions to assemble, augment, audit, and automate your marketing from lead capture through sale.
2. Augment & Audit the Data
- Connect to first-party data genuinely gathered through opt-ins and interests.
- Receive useful appends for your contacts from 500 million records.
- Source contact channels for each individual, including email, MAID, phone number, residential address, and many more.
- Automate audience groups to know who is likely to buy what and when with contextual behavioral data that learns your campaign.
3. Automate timely, relevant, crafted, engaging outreach
- Use contact info on any channel or a combination of strategies in text, email, personalized ads, direct mail, and more.
- Customize the outgoing message content to engage audience groups and behavior scenarios.
- Automated outreach instantly with an individual feel.
What does all this yield?
A secure data file with buyer attributes that allows you to send in-market commercials in the following formats:
- Mobile Apps
- Streaming TV
- Social Channels
Who uses our Software?
Our technology is used by businesses that sell products or services directly to consumers. It’s great for e-commerce websites, lead generation websites, or local businesses.
Are you a marketing agency or platform?
Try our white-label solution.
Vital Edge FAQ
How is Vital Edge different from other programs?
- Traditional identification of website traffic is:
- Anonymous- website statistics are delivered in bulk without unique identification of individuals. You might see total numbers of visitors, browsers, etc., with no ability to understand who is being attracted to your website.
- Anonymously remarketable- cookies allowed 3rd parties (like Facebook, for instance) to identify your website traffic and submit ads for a fee, but you would not own the prospect information.
- Volunteer only– web visitors could choose to submit an email address for a coupon or other opt-in offer. Typically only 2% of website traffic self-identifies in this way.
Vital Edge is a first-party data provider that delivers a marketable contact list from your website traffic. The data is yours to keep, analyze, and market to. The money is in the list. Know your prospects and reach the 8.3 contacts it takes to make a sale.
How does Vital Edge work?
- Generate a unique pixel for your application in one click.
- Place the pixel on your website (don’t know how? it’s easy. Yes- you can use tag manager).
- The pixel identifies the device ID that the prospect is using to browse and tracks the user’s website session.
- Vital Edge instantly obtains consent-driven information for the device and compiles a list of your website users.
- Vital Edge delivers your new, timely contact list to you through your Customer Relationship Management system.
- Use the data to omnichannel remarket – email, social media, direct mail, etc.
How does Vital Edge use consent-based marketing?
Each device used to visit your site has a device ID. Vital Edge finds that device ID and can instantly access consumer information including contact information, browsing behavior, and 100+ data categories. More than 60% of consumers consented to allow the sharing of this information, from email addresses to mailing addresses and age to income bracket. Vital Edge uses this centralization of data to build a 360-degree view of these potential customers, so you can remarket to them most effectively.
What’s happening with cookies?
The cookie is crumbling. Already abandoned by Firefox and Safari in response to concerns over user privacy, in 2023, third-party cookie-based marketing will be phased out by Google Chrome, too. As Chrome is the most popular browser, we have yet to see the full impact of a cookie-less marketing future. Vital Edge technology is cookie-free and uses consent-based marketing, which means users have granted permission to use their data, thereby allaying privacy concerns. This allows for a much more meaningful remarketing strategy which successfully delivers welcome impressions to over 60% of business-to-consumer site visitors.
What are the email deliverability statistics on these leads?
Email deliverability varies by industry, but in general, emails that are automatically triggered in real time based on website visits are more deliverable than lists (even your own carefully cultivated lists). As first-party data, Vital Edge contacts are current, so email campaigns delivered to contacts constructed by Vital Edge experience fewer deliverability problems like bounces and opt-outs. Vital Edge data is updated and appended daily for relevancy.
Is there any downside to putting the Vital Edge pixel on my website?
No, the Vital Edge pixel won’t disrupt your website operations. The snippet of code is solely for identifying the devices that visit your website. It’s easy to install and, similar to conversion tracking pixels, can be placed by a methodology which suits your website administration, such as Google Tag Manager.
Is Vital Edge safe?
Yes, Vital Edge complies with privacy policies. What makes Vital Edge unique is that it is powered by intense data integrations creating robust, real-time, first-party consumer profiles that allow you to identify your website visitors for the first time ever.
So we have the data list, now what?
Vital edge provides you and your CRM with the perfect follow-up list, namely people who found your site because they are actively researching your product offering right now. With contact information provided, you can market and remarket your list however you like because … you own the data! Good follow-up opportunities include email indoctrination sequences, display ads, direct mail, and phone calls.
How does Vital Edge comply with consumer privacy policies?
What’s the difference between 1st-Party, 2nd-Party, and 3rd-Party data?
1st-party data is information gathered by you, including website visit information or other direct interaction with a consumer. 2nd-party data is acquired from another partner building a more complete view of your customer. 3rd-party data is information entirely separate from your brand’s interaction (think: buying a list to market to.) The intersection of these data types means you are starting from an audience most relevant to you and adding critical partner info to inform your follow-up process and ability, both efficiently AND effectively!
Does the data retrieval work for both business-to-consumer and business-to-business marketing?
Vital Edge is set up to retrieve data from consumers. It is not intended for B2B data retrieval.
How does the pixel work?
Simply put, Vital Edge integrates a database of consumers who have opted in to receive marketing offers from affiliates, based on their unique interests in particular products and services.
The pixel technology is triggered when someone visits a website. The pixel then looks at the visitor’s IP address and device id, then matches it back to a permissioned opt in allowing sharing of information.
Is my data exposed?
Consumers opted in to receive messages and offers from third parties. Vital Edge only shares data with vetted brands and businesses who comply with strict privacy standards and consumers may opt out at any time.
Where does the data come from?
Vital Edge pulls information from a database of consumers who have opted in to receive marketing offer from affiliates, based on their interest in particular products and services. All consumer information has been double opted-in.
How do we filter out our existing contacts from newly identified visitors, so we don’t start remarketing to them again?
Your Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) or email system has settings to allow you to set up import rules that automatically filter and identify duplicate contacts and opted-out contacts.